Friday, June 7, 2013

What Summer is Going to Look Like

It's been a little quiet around here for the past couple of weeks and with good reason.  Warm weather has come and brought with it a whole list of fun summer activities.  We've been on a little vacation with family, made a few trips to the zoo and hit up the park.  Now that the girls are 3 and really enjoying more "big girl" outdoor fun, I joked that I probably should just set up a little workstation for myself outside this summer!

That being said, it's pretty much a given that things are going to slow down a bit here on the blog over the next couple of months.  Most of the summer clothes (for the girls and for me!) have been sewn, photographed and shared.  It's time to enjoy being with my kids as they experience the joy of BEING a kid in the summertime!  

There's going to be a lot less of this...


And a lot more of this...


Yeah, not my pool, but wouldn't that be nice!  We do have a pretty fly 6' snapset pool though :)

There will definitely be less of this...


And we'll be making time for more of this...


There will still be sewing and blogging happening.  In fact, I have a pretty fabulous summer tutorial for you that I am hoping to have up next week!  So stick with me, but don't forget to enjoy the sunshine and the sound of your kiddos laughing about anything and everything!  Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!