Monday, June 17, 2013

Keeping Me Busy!

A little while ago, I shared the ridiculous cuteness of the Little Lizard King ruffled sunsuit with you.  I'm still loving this pattern and apparently everyone else does too because I have been taking orders for them like mad!  I'll be honest, I'm a little ruffled out, but oh my goodness, the cuteness!


This one is in the extremely popular Riley Blake chevrons with some medium dots to coordinate.  It's so summery and girly!  The girls were loving modeling these, so I suppose I need to add two more to my sewing list!



That ruffly little bum gets me every time!  And I love the huge bow around the neck!  You know how much I appreciate a giant bow.



Joel Dewberry is still getting plenty of love here too.  I've been enamored with the Heirloom collection since I first saw it and I still love it every time I work with it.  


The colors just make me happy and the prints are so gorgeous!  I know, I gush...but when something fits your style so perfectly, it's hard not to!



I know I've gone on and on about Little Lizard King patterns and I promise I'm not being paid by them (unless they want to, hint hint! :))  They are just really great quality patterns and I've enjoyed using them.  The style is right on with the boutique look that is so popular right now!



Now I'm off to sew some more!  Once I finish the 14 I'm working on (no, I am not kidding), I think I'm taking a sewing vacation for a couple of weeks!  Ha!  Have a fabulous week, my friends!

2 comments:

  1. You should contact LLK and see if they have an affiliate program!!! I would buy through your link! :) I love RB chevron too! I did a Peek-a-Boo ruffle bum romper in the red/white chevron! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Just came over from Sewing Mama RaeAnna! Very cute. Thanks for sharing!

    Get Your Crap Together

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!