Wednesday, May 15, 2013

French Memo Board

French Memo Boards went through an amazing period of popularity for awhile, but I had never made one...until now!  A friend from church asked if I could make one for her and since I rarely turn down an opportunity to create, I jumped right in!  She chose all the elements (fabric, ribbon, buttons) and I put them all together for her!


I'll be honest, it's not really my style, but I do think it turned out well!  It's her type of decor and she is absolutely thrilled with it so that's what counts!  I will say that these little elephant buttons are pretty cute!


Now that I am experienced, I might have to make one for myself!  I'm thinking a pretty vintage floral cotton for the fabric with some vintage trims instead of ribbon, maybe some glass buttons.  The girls are kind of in need of a new place to put hair accessories, so it might be a good addition to their room if I ever when I get their quilts finished :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!