Sunday, April 28, 2013

KCW Day 6

My final look of the week!


Day 6 was a super productive day!  I absolutely had to clean and oil my sewing machine and serger after all the terry cloth mess from the bathing suit cover ups.  I got that done and then set to work on these adorable pillowcase dresses!  I was a little surprised when I actually got them finished in the afternoon.  I guess having the pieces all cut makes it go super fast!


Since they were done, the girls got to wear them to church today.  It was pouring down rain when we woke up, but it stopped a bit so we snapped a few quick pictures!


White sweaters from Carter's.  You have to dress in layers around here!  The fabric is a Richloom quilting cotton print purchased at JoAnn's last fall.  It's such a pretty salmon pink color and I like the green and white dots with it...I think it adds a bit of lightness since the print is pretty heavy.  



This will be the last of my KCW sewing.  Sundays are for church, family and relaxing so no sewing here!  In fact, it might just be naptime right now :)  I am looking forward to seeing everything in the flickr group!


2 comments:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!