Thursday, March 21, 2013

Appliqued Burp Cloths & Chevron Bibs

While I was on my short blog break, I sewed up some little baby things.  A dear family member has a baby shower to attend for some twins who are on the way!  I think you all know how I feel about sewing for twins, so this was a fun project.  These twins are going to be boy/girl so it was a new challenge for me to pick out coordinating pink and blue fabrics!


I found some fun polka dot flannel at JoAnn's and appliqued the babies' first initials on a pair of coordinating burp cloths.


I also made a pair of my favorite pocket bibs with some lovely Riley Blake laminated chevrons.  I love the tone on tone chevrons!


I hope the new mama and her babies enjoy their little gifts!

1 comment:

  1. These are darling gifts. I am a grandma to twins that are 2 years old. Their mom loves bibs like this. I'm excited to see burp clothes out of flannel. I've seen them made of diapers, but with my stash of flannel I think I see a project coming on. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!