Friday, January 25, 2013

Itty Bitty Gift x2

It's probably not much of a surprise that I have a bit of a soft spot for sewing for twins.  I was super excited for a sweet friend of mine from church when she learned she would be having twin girls!  They arrived last week and they are just as cute as can be.  It brings back sweet memories of my tiny duo...and then I'm so grateful they are nearly 3 and can do so much on their own, LOL.


I've had this darling fabric in my hoard stash for a little while and have used some of it here and there, never quite ready to part with the last of it!  I had just enough left to make these two little pillowcase dresses and I couldn't think of a better use than for these two little baby girls.


Of course babies need headbands!  I made a couple of fabric rosettes and mounted them on an elastic headband.  Simple and so sweet.


Welcome to the world, sweet girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!