Monday, November 19, 2012

London Calling

A friend of mine is soon to welcome baby #6 into their family - finally a boy after 5 girls!  After years of pink and ruffles, she's ready to redecorate for this boy in an awesome theme and she's chosen London!  I think it's such a fun idea and she has found some really great graphic prints to work with.  She asked if I would be willing to make a couple of crib sheets and of course I said yes!  


First up is this amazing print of the London Tube Map.  She found it on Etsy and it's so fabulous in person!


The colors are bright and bold and there is just so much to look at!  Check out these details!


I used Dana's crib sheet tutorial for both sheets and it was super easy to follow and they fit perfectly!  I wish I had done this when the girls were born, but it's probably a little late in the game to start making them crib sheets!


The other sheet just cracks me up it's so cute...double decker buses!  


It's hard to capture the details of these sheets, but they are truly great.


This print is a Dear Stella design and there are several other really cool prints in the collection.


This was a really fun project and crib sheets are definitely a quick and easy sew!  

I'll be taking a little break for the rest of the week.  It's Thanksgiving for those of us in the US and we'll be spending some time with family, giving thanks for all our blessings and of course eating tons of food :)  Safe travels to all who will be heading out for the holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!