Monday, October 15, 2012

KCWC Wrap-Up

I got so much sewing done last week!  None yesterday as Sunday is a day for church, family and football around here, but I hope everyone else had a super successful KCWC!  Based on some of the amazing photos I saw in the flickr group, it sure looks like everyone was busy, busy!!  My girls are pretty well outfitted for fall and winter now.  I hope you got a chance to check out some of the new tutorials I posted last week as I sewed.  Today I'll share a few of my favorites from the flickr pool!  Be sure to check out more photos at their blogs (linked below each photo) and show these talented ladies some love!

I love navy and mustard together and these sweet little bloomers just make me smile!


IMG_7715

This coat is just perfect!  I definitely need to check this pattern out!

Oliver + S Secret Agent Trench with ruffles

Rae & Kristin had a little competition going during KCWC and I am in love with Kristin's version of the Pierrot tunic!  Also that fabric...gorgeous!

shirred bird pierrot

This little top is just darling.  Light and feminine and I love the button detail!


These itty bitty circle skirts make me smile!  I adore the fabric choices and can't wait to see Jess' newest cutie pie in them when she gets here!

baby circle skirts

How happy are these pants?  Adorable fabric and so sweet and girly!

Britches and Bloomers

Loving the fall print on these pants...and the sweetie little baby bum, haha!

big butt pants (2)

Amazing work ladies!  It's so much fun to see how many different looks people create for their kids and get a peek at some really fun fabrics!  Now I think I need a rest, but most likely I'll be sewing again this afternoon! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sweet compliment on the baby pants I made!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!