Wednesday, October 3, 2012

KCWC Fall 2012!

Kids Clothes Week Challenge is coming next week at Elsie Marley!  I have actually made most of what I need for the girls for this fall, but there are a few things I can work on.  All week I'll be sharing my work here and also in the KCWC flickr group along with hundreds of other home sewists.  It's a good time, don't miss it!


Here on the Double Stitching homefront, I've been making a whole pile of ruffled leggings, which I'll share more about later.  I had one of those super frustrating sewing days earlier this week, but things are better now and my sewing machine and I are back on speaking terms :)  I definitely have more to sew than I have hours in the day this week, so I'd better get to it!  See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!