Thursday, September 27, 2012

Runway Looks: Joel Dewberry Heirloom Knot Dress

The third look for the fashion show last weekend was this gorgeous knot dress!


The fabric is from Joel Dewberry's Heirloom collection and is called Rose Bouquet in Sky.  The trim and ties are from the same collection and the fabric is Ribbon Lattice in Fuschia.  


I love those little knot straps!  The pattern is once again from Little Lizard King and I have the dress available in my Etsy shop.


Knot dresses are so great because the straps really adjust to fit your child perfectly.  I love how you can get a really comfortable fit and adjust how high or low the neckline is.  


This dress has a nice and full gathered skirt and the girls love twirling around in it!



Pretty, pretty, pretty!  Knot dresses are also really versatile because you can wear them like a sundress or layer them up with a long sleeved top and tights or leggings for fall and winter.  We'll be doing that this weekend with another Joel Dewberry print dress I made that I'll share later!  Bye for now :)


{All photos courtesy of Shannon Miller Photography}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!