Friday, September 28, 2012

Runway Looks: Bonnie & Camille/Moda Knot Dress & Peasant Top

My final runway look was a bit of showstopper, if I do say so myself :)  I paired a knot dress with a peasant top for that super boutique look and came up with this piece of gorgeousness.


The fabric is Bonnie & Camille for Moda's Ruby collection and let me tell you, it is absolutely beautiful in person.  


 For the knot dress, I paired Swoon in Gray with Sundae in Lime.  


 The coordinating peasant top fabric is called Quirky in Cream.  How totally lovely is that?


I love this look because it shows the versatility of a knot dress.  It's fun, summery and casual on it's own.


When paired with a peasant top, you get that boutique look that is just so classic and pretty.


This is definitely one of my favorite looks and the girls will be wearing it all fall and winter and then again next summer as separate pieces!  The patterns are both Little Lizard King again and the complete outfit is available in my Etsy shop.


I hope you've had fun seeing my choices for a fall fashion show and maybe found some beautiful new fabrics to love!  We all need more fabric, right???  All our husbands collectively groan...

Have a lovely weekend!  (Yes, there is pretty much always at least one picture of my "models" running away!!)


{All photos courtesy of Shannon Miller Photography}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!