Monday, September 24, 2012

Runway Looks: Alexander Henry Peasant Dress

I wrote a little bit before about being asked to participate in a fashion show and charity auction benefiting the Salvation Army.  This week I'll be sharing with you the four looks I sent down the runway!  It was such a fun event and really an honor to be asked to participate.  

The first look is a fall peasant dress in Alexander Henry's Mocca fabric!


I've had this fabric in my stash for awhile and I decided to use it this fall for dresses both for the girls and for my Etsy shop.


I used Little Lizard King's Brooke peasant dress pattern and I'm super happy with it.  I made the long sleeved version with gathering at the elbow.


The little girl who modeled it was absolutely adorable and her mom told me afterwards how much they loved the dress!


I think this is such a perfect fall fabric.  The colors are just lovely and I love the bold, modern print.  


If you would like one of these dresses but don't sew yourself, I have it for sale in my Etsy shop :)  I love that there are lots of sleeve options, so it makes a really versatile pattern.  It was really great to watch it go down the runway!  I'll share my other 3 looks this week!


{All photos courtesy of Shannon Miller Photography}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!