Monday, August 6, 2012

Birdie Bubble

I was recently asked to participate in a fashion show and charity auction to raise money for needy families in our county.  Of course I said yes and I am excited to be preparing "runway" looks for this event.  

While I'm thrilled to get some publicity for my shop, the main purpose of the event is the charity auction.  Each participating designer is asked to donate a piece or basket from their collection for the auction.  Of course I'm including a pillowcase dress and hair clip, because that's the bread and butter of my shop and what I do, but I also decided to make a little bubble skirt to add to the mix.


I used the same fabric as my summer dress tutorial and lined it in solid pink.  I think bubble skirts are just so cute and bouncy for little girls!


I LOVE birds and this fabric is so fun and sweet.  The print is from the Garden Play collection by Fabric Central and it was available at JoAnn's...not sure if they have much left, but it is so cute!

I'll have more on my runway looks in the next few weeks!  Can't wait to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!