Monday, June 18, 2012

Ready for the 4th!

I thought I would share a few more photos of the patriotic version of the dress I made for my guest post at Project Run & Play!  For the full tutorial, jump over there and check it out!  This cute little red, white and blue fabric came from JoAnn's.


I love the little ruffle at the top :)


With the halter ties around the neck, it's so cool and comfy for summer.  Easy for her to run around and play in, while still being the cutest girl at the family picnic!


It even makes siblings love each other!  Okay, maybe not...my girls are just snuggly ones :)


Maybe it just makes you want to dance!




It's a happy, breezy dress for any occasion this summer!

2 comments:

  1. You have found the perfect patriotic color fabric for the little cuties! Great dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!