Friday, March 23, 2012

Still here...

I've been busy sewing, I just don't have much to show right now!  I have a lot of photos to take and then I'll be sharing some recent projects with you.  

In the meantime, here's a little sneak peek at the girls' Easter attire. We've had gorgeous weather here over the past couple of weeks, so I took the opportunity to get them outside for photos.  They seemed bent on making it the most difficult photo shoot in history, though, especially when the younger twin declared "fence scary."  I have no idea why, but she would not go near it.  Oh well, we'll try another day!  Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Is this cottage mama's "party dress'? Or something you created? I can't wait to see it in full :) I did CM's dress for my littlest for Easter this year and loved the way it turned out.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, great eye! It is "The Party Dress!" Such a great pattern! Did you post photos of your version? I'd love to see!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!