Monday, January 9, 2012

New in the Shop!

Shameless plug, LOL.  I just wanted to share these adorable knit flower hair clips we just posted in the Etsy shop!  


I guess I don't feel so bad tooting my own horn, since my BFF and business partner did the hard work knitting the flowers!  Knitting is not in my arsenal of craft skills.  I know HOW to do it...I just have no skillz, haha.  I contribute my making the clip portion.  Anyway, you choose one clip color and three flower colors to customize your own set.  So fun!  My other BFF's gorgeous photography doesn't hurt anything, either. 




So, head to the shop if you need this little piece of sweetness in your life!  I think the girls will be sporting some today!  Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!