Thursday, October 13, 2011

KCWC Day 4: Knit Dress with Ruffled Skirt (in progress)

Nothing exciting to share in the photo department today.  I'm busily working on my 3rd project of the KCWC!  This one is a bit more involved than my first two, plus it's made out of knit jersey, so I'm definitely taking my time!  

Clockwise from top left, we have the skirt pieces, cut and hemmed, two half finished bodices, all the ruffle strips for the skirts (that's a lot of ruffles, but it has to cover two skirts!) and the hemmed sleeves.


I actually took this picture at the end of the day yesterday, and since then I have finished both bodices, stitched up the sides of the skirt, and placed two ruffles on one skirt.  If the girls will nap nicely for me tomorrow, I hope to complete it!  Stick with it ladies!  Tomorrow is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!